Inspired by the amazing local produce of our region, our Bistro C menus showcase the changing seasons in carefully created dishes by chef Dayle Merlo and team. Our menus include perennial favourites such as our succulent steak, locally caught fish, oysters, and signature dishes such as the caramelised pork belly and a coconut chicken salad, as well as calamari that will melt in your mouth.
- Should you require a high chair, wheel chair access or any other consideration please inform us while making your booking.
- We will do our best to satisfy requests however no table can be guaranteed.
- Breakfast is available from 7:30 until 11:00 am daily – we do not take bookings for this period.
- Our full lunch menu is available between 12 noon and 3 pm.
- Our dinner menu is available from 5 pm.
- Drinks and light meals are available between lunch and dinner (3-5pm) however we do not take reservations for this period.
- If you are running late for your booking please call the restaurant to inform the maitre’d. Whilst we do our utmost to contact any booking that does not arrive at the booked time, please be aware that your table may be given away if you are more than 15 minutes late for the booking.
- If any of the confirmed details change prior to arrival please call the restaurant immediately – during busy periods it may not be possible to accommodate booking alterations upon arrival.
- Bistro C’s large booking policy: -applies to tables of 15 guests or more without a special agreement in place with our event co-ordinator (please refer to our functions page for more information).
- A credit card number is required to secure reservations for 15 or more guests – in the event of ‘failure-to-show’ or cancellation within 24 hours of the booking time a fee of $500 will be applied.
- Our bookings policy has been designed for the comfort of all our guests Bistro c would like to thank all our valued customers for their ongoing support.